How can I find other app members?
- Use the search function to look up a member by name, job title, SOA designation, or primary area of practice.
- Browse the member directory in the web version.
- Open the Activity Feed. On the right side you will see a partial list of Community Members.
- Click on See All to browse the full list of members. You can also use filters (in the upper right) to narrow your list.
How do I message with other members?
To message with other members, you will need to connect with them first.
- View their profile and tap on the Connect button.
- You will see a confirmation that your request was sent. Once the member has accepted your request, you will both be able to message each other.
- Open the messaging menu and tap the (+) icon to start a new conversation.
- Type the member’s name or tap them in the list to add them to the message. To send a group message, add additional names.
Please note: Messages can include text or emojis only. Images, gifs and other files are not supported.
How do I follow other members?
When you follow another user, you will receive a push notification each time that member posts in the app.
- View the user’s profile and tap the Follow button.
- The button will change to show Following and you will see a notification of the change.
- If you later decide you no longer want to follow someone, view the user’s profile and tap the Following button. The button will change back to Follow and you will see a pop-up notification of the change.